Summer University 2017
FERRY TO AGORA CATANIA WITH AEGEE-Napoli.
One way ferry ticket is 30€, ferry leaves from Napoli on September 26th at 9:30 pm CET.
To book your ticket fill the form and write an email to [email protected]
Parti per uno dei prossimi eventi AEGEE in Europa. La quota (FEE) include: conferenza, workshop, alcuni pasti, alloggio e social program | La quota non include: Viaggio a/r
- Testing German Railways: Domen’s Interrail Experience 22 agosto 2017During EPM Zagreb, the Civic Education Working Group organised a debate competition, which prize was an Interrail Pass. Domen Brus from AEGEE-Osnabrück was the winner, and he wrote this report of his interesting journey for The AEGEEan. I started my journey in Ljubljana where I boarded the train headed for Frankfurt, final destination of the […]Domen Brus
- Meet the Chair Team for Autumn Agora Catania 2017 17 agosto 2017Are you feeling excited about Autumn Agora Catania 2017? It is happening sooner then we think, but in order for everyone to have a great experience, there is still work to be done. The Chair Team is one of the awesome teams that is bringing their contribution to the Agora, and we asked them some […]Raluca Radu
- Is the Rule of Law in Europe at Stake? A Report from Brussels 15 agosto 2017“Freedom is such a high value that you only feel it, once you don’t have it…” Does the state determine my freedom? How are people in Europe affected by state limitation? Isn’t freedom self-evident in a (European) democracy? Can Europeans take freedom for granted? Can a state deny me my fundamental rights? What happens when […]Jasmin Kaiser
- ACTive Local of the Month of April AEGEE-Barcelona “The Action Agenda and the Strategic Plan are the Reasons Why AEGEE Exist. We are Involved in This Organisation for Building a Better Europe, and We Already Have Those Guidelines to Do It” 10 agosto 2017Last April, AEGEE-Barcelona organised the Youth Employment Conference. The event was directly connected with the Action Agenda (Youth Employment Focus Area). For this reason, they were chosen as the ACTive Local of the Month. We spoke to Néstor Saura Torres, president of antenna, to find out more! Which emotions did you have when you knew […]Elena Efremova
- ACTive Local of the Month of March AEGEE-Torino: “We Have the Chance to Make a Real and Measurable Impact on Society and It Shouldn’t be Wasted” 3 agosto 2017Last March, AEGEE-Torino organised Europe Café about Populism. For this reason, they has been chosen as the ACTive Local of the Month. We spoke to Roberto, Gulia and Luca to find out more! ACT: Which emotions did you have when you know that AEGEE-Torino has been chosen as ACTive local of March? Roberto: […]Elena Efremova
- The New Working Groups Are Ready to Kick-off Their Term 1 agosto 2017Their term starts today. A team of motivated people will officially begin their work on the 1st of August, and there are big expectations about them! It could be the new Comité Directeur (CD) 55 that we are talking about, indeed, but in this case we are referring to the brand new Working Groups, led […]Álvaro González Pérez